Sunday, June 14, 2009

I AM

"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English
language.

I am - What?

The shortest sentence in the English language is both a
statement and a question.

The shortest sentence in the English language is one of, if not
THE most important question that you will ever answer.

God told Moses His name is "I am." God knew who he was.

We usually become that which we envision ourselves to be.

It's a short question with a long answer.

It's a short statement with a life long impact.

I am

Yes, you are.

What?

That's up to you.



p.s. Some say that single words such as "So?" or "Go!" are sentences.
That can be validly argued but as for sentences with a subject and
verb, "I am." has the distinction of being the shortest sentence.

I am.
So?
Go!

~A MountainWings Original~

1 Comments:

Blogger Pawan B. said...

Well said Aarti. But Human Being spend their whole life in just finding the answer of the world shortest sentence, "I am".

Pawan - http://bhpawan.blogspot.com/

December 14, 2009 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home