Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seven

"I wish I were seven," Christian said.

Christian (my six-year-old son) and I were going into my office
when he made the comment.

"Why do you wish you were seven?" I asked him.

"Because if I were seven, then I would be closer to eight,"
he replied.


Time sure does change how we look at age doesn't it?

We may not be getting closer to eight
but we are getting closer to The Gate.

Perhaps we should take a more "Christian" view:
we are not getting older,
we are getting closer to heaven.


~A MountainWings Original~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aarti, reached here through the IndiBlogger Delhi NCR blogger meet page. Looking forward to meet with you and other Delhi bloggers.

Cheers,
Anwin
IndiBlogger.in
http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=33

March 25, 2009 9:50 AM  
Blogger S-eSSence said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 08, 2009 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home